CPA Services, Jacksonville’s Hammock & Associates
Hammock & Associates is a Jacksonville-based, nationally recognized, full-service CPA accounting and firm. We provide basic bookkeeping and CPA services, as well as litigation support and peer review. Our wide-range of services offer solutions that can strengthen and improve the financial foundation of your business.
- CPA Services – Our audits, reviews and compilations help you make a strong case when negotiating bank loans and financing, developing buy-sell agreements and assuring credibility when presenting to partners, stockholders and bankers.
- Tax Planning & Prep – Our proactive tax strategy and year-round tax planning gives individuals, businesses and not-for-profits peace of mind. By identifying key tax incentives and consequences, our goal is to save you money.
- Litigation & Forensics – With extensive experience, prestige and contacts within the Florida legal system, our firm is a strong asset in the court of law. From litigation support to expert testimony, we’ve spent thousands of hours working on legal cases and interfacing with local, state and federal courts.
- Business Support – We’re more than an accounting and auditing firm. The diverse professional background of our professional team allows us to provide value-added consultancy alongside CPA services.
- Peer Review – We are dedicated to upholding the professional standards and ethics that give AICPA members international prestige and respect. We regularly conduct peer reviews of CPA firms in order to improve their accounting and auditing services.